Saturday 5 December 2015

Post #1

          Well, heyo.
It is I- TsuraraAmaya - on my first blog post.
This is going to take me a while to decide what to do and how to set the template and how to do such and such.
Anyway, first posts usually equal first posty-things, so let's get down to buisness.
--
New item today? Well, I don't know. I haven't been on in ages.
It looks like it's the Jamaaliday Kite, which is pretty ridiculous if you ask me because how could you fly a kite in winter? Hm? Kite flying is more of a summertimey thing, really.
I can't even get a screenshot of that so I'll just say that it's in Jamaa Township Clothes Store or whatever it's called lol

-=+=-

If any seriously pro blogger is reading this then I'm going to need a tutorial to just help me and let me know how to sort everything out and how to screenshot and how to write and how to breathe and how to think and how to look and-
Okay, I'll stop.

kthxbye


Wait.
Before I go, I'll just say that the demand in spiced dollars or spikes or spinal fluid isn't any lower for some odd reason.
NECKLACES ARE MUCH RARER THAN SPIKEZ
I mean, spikes are so common. Nearly everyone has them, so rare is basically another word for popular.
Not like spikes are.
jk
Anyway, necklaces are the cheapest item in the whole game at this point and yet no one has the poor things. Not many people anyway. I mean, necklaces are just there in the stores yet no one is gonna  buy them. le crie


Gonna go now.
:over and out:
:beep:

No comments:

Post a Comment